Are you wanting to buy an investment or your first home? Are you priced out of the core of Seattle, but still desire to live close by? Want to live in a quiet, stable condominium community in a unit that feels more like a home than an apartment? Don’t mind doing a little work, or personalizing the space to work for you?
A rare top floor resale from the original owner is now available. It’s been a cherished home for decades, but now it can be yours. It’s liveable as is, for sure, and it could sparkle more with some effort. Do the work before moving in, or go room by room as you have the time.
Here are the perks of this special home and community:
- Top Floor with vaulted ceilings and light airy feel
- Balcony and living room have a territorial view of mountain sunrises. This unit especially so.
- Wood laminate floors throughout
- Newer double pane windows
- Retro groovy bar in the large dining room
- Great floor plan
- Lots of closet space
- Large laundry/utility room
- Wood burning fireplace
- All appliances stay
- Two parking spaces
- Semi-private garage with more secure storage
- Ample guest parking
- Tall trees and mature landscaping
- No pet restrictions
- No rental cap
- 90% Owner occupied
About the location:
- South Edmonds on the county border
- In a cul-de-sac
- Short minutes to the Rapid Ride E and Community Transit bus lines via a walking trail
- 5 minutes to Costco, Home Depot, dining, and Aurora Square
- So close to the best of Edmonds. The Kingston Ferry, parks, events, brunches, boutiques and services
This condo is the best of two worlds. It’s close in and convenient to all downtown Seattle has to offer and yet quiet and tucked away in a residential community so people don’t know it’s even there. Edmonds Village is a well-run HOA that recently had a fire department required upgrade so now it’s safer than ever. Seller will pay the recent modest assessment at closing. So the buyer won’t need to worry about additional fees when they move in.
The layout will work for many different households and is appropriate for first and second homes. On the top third floor, it’s only 21 stairs up from the ground floor.
If you can paint, you can make this condo shine. Focus on the interiors and let the association take care of the outside maintenance. Minimal costs for upgrades will provide maximum results and the instant equity.
Information deemed accurate, a buyer should verify all information.